Classic chocolate chip cookie recipe with white and milk chocolate !
- 200g plan flour
- 200g self raising flour
- 170g butter, melted (I do this in the microwave)
- 80g caster sugar
- 160g soft dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 75g white chocolate chips
- 75g milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix together the melted butter, 2 types of sugar and vanilla extract.
- Whisk the egg and egg yolk in a bowl.
- Add this to the butter sugar mix. Mix well.
- Then add the 2 types of flour. I would recommend an electric whisk if you have one as the mixture is quite thick at this point.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix into the cookie dough.
- Line 2 flat baking trays with grease proof paper. Grease with butter or I used fry light coconut oil.
- Roll the mixture into balls and squash slightly onto the tray. I find the bigger you make them, the more soft they are in the centre. Leave space in between them as they will expand. You should be able to make about 10 with this amount of mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until cooked through but still soft.
- Leave to cool then eat/ package.