This is one of my favourite snacks, it is so quick to make and healthy.
Ingredients: (serves 1)
– 1 piece of brown seeded bread
– 1 avocado
– Half a lemon
– 1 small piece of ginger
– A handful of mixed seeds
– Balsamic glaze
– Chillies, chopped (optional)
– Chilli flakes (optional)
1) Lightly toast the bread in the toaster.
2) Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the inside. Mash with a fork, until the consistency that you like.
3) Squeeze some of the lemon into the avocado.
4) Grate some ginger into the avocado.
5) Season with salt and pepper and mix together.
6) Spread the avocado onto the toast.
7) Add the balsamic glaze, seeds and chilli on top.