Ingredients: (serves 2)
– 2 fillets of sea bass, skin on
– 3 spring onions, chopped length ways
– A piece of ginger, chopped into strips
– 2 garlic cloves, chopped
– 1 red and 1 green chilli, chopped (to taste)
– 2 tbsp soy sauce
– 2 tbsp sesame oil
– Sea salt
1) Score (cut length ways into the skin of the fish) with a sharp knife.
2) Put some oil into a hot pan and add the sea bass, skin down.
3) Fry, skin side down for 5 minutes until crisp on a medium heat.
4) Then, flip the fish and cook for a further 2 minutes.
5) Take the fish out of the pan.
6) Add 2 tbsp oil into the same pan and add the spring onion, garlic, ginger and chillies.
7) Cook for a few minutes, then add the soy sauce and sesame oil.
8) Cover the fish with this sauce and season with a good amount of sea salt on top.