Served with cauliflower ‘cous cous’ and chickpea salad (also on the blog).
Ingredients: (serves 5)
– 5 pieces of salmon
– 50ml harissa paste (found in most supermarkets)
– 6 drops of tabasco
– 2 tsp of ras el hanout paste (again found in most supermarkets)
– A few shakes of paprika
– A few shakes of chilli powder
– 3 tsp orange juice
– Salt and pepper
– 1 pinch of cinnamon
– 1 squeeze of ketchup
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
2) Place your salmon pieces on a piece of foil in an ovenproof tray.
3) Mix all the salmon ingredients together into a paste.
4) Place this on the salmon.
5) Put the salmon in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until soft.