A quick, easy and healthy breakfast- you can also make these the night before, and leave in the fridge until breakfast if you have little time in the morning.
– Any fruits that you want ( I used blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, kiwis, melon and a banana)
– 0% fat Greek style yogurt (or dairy free yoghurt if vegan)
– Granola/ muesli
– Nuts/ seeds/ dried fruit (I use a homemade nut, seed and fruit mix of almonds, pecan nuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, goldenberry (a dried fruit), raisins and dried cranberries)
– Cinnamon powder
– Agave nectar (use honey or maple syrup if you do not have this)
– A mason/ ordinary jar
1) Stir a small amount of cinnamon powder and agave nectar into the yogurt.
2) Cut all of your fruit up.
3) Layer your jar with the granola, nuts, yogurt and fruit.