Ingredients: (makes 12)
- 175g butter, roughly chopped
- 200g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 300g caster sugar
- 130g plain flour
- 3 eggs, beaten together
- 2 handfuls of raspberries
- 1 pack of Oreos
- 1 pack of chocolate chips ( I used white)
To decorate (optional):
- Chocolate milk
- Mini pipettes ( I got these from amazon)
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C/ 325 degrees F/ gas mark 3.
- Butter a rectangular baking tray- I used a foil tray.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl. To do this, add hot water to a pan on a low heat, and place the bowl above the pan. Make sure that the bottom of the bowl does not touch the hot water in the pan.
- Leave until melted. Then remove the bowl from the heat.
- Stir the sugar into the chocolate and butter mixture, and mix well.
- Then add the flour to this mixure and mix well.
- Add the beaten eggs, bit by bit, to the mixture until well mixed together.The mixture should be thick and smooth.
- Pour half the mixture into the tin. Sprinkle on the raspberries, Oreos and chocolate chips.
- Pour the other half of the mixture on.
- Add the rest of the raspberries, Oreos and chocolate chips on top.
- Bake in the oven, on the middle shelf for about 45 minutes.
- Load the pipette with the chocolate milk and place on top. Sprinkle with more raspberries and chocolate chips.