Ingredients: (serves 4 people as a starter, or 2 people as a main)
- 2 handfuls of mixed salad leaves, washed
- 2 handfuls of spinach, washed
- 2 conference pears (pick ones that are soft but still a bit firm), peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls of walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 handful of goat’s cheese, sliced or crumbled (whatever you prefer, leave out if vegan)
- Balsamic glaze (if you can find this), if not balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Small handful of chorizo pieces, fried (optional)
- Put the salad leaves and spinach in a salad bowl or large bowl (a wide bowl is good for this salad).
- Add the peeled and sliced pears.
- Add the goat’s cheese.
- Add the walnuts and chorizo (if using).
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze/ vinegar and olive oil.