Quick and easy spicy prawn pizza
Ingredients: (serves 1)
-1 ready made pizza base (for convenience)
-A few large tablespoons of tomato passata or tomato pasta sauce
-1/4 red onion, sliced
-1 green or red chilli, sliced
-1 handful of basil leaves, torn
-1 handful of mozerella, ripped
-1 handful of raw king prawns
-Any other toppings that you want
- Preheat the oven to about 200 degrees C.
- Lay the pizza base on a baking tray, with foil underneath.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza base.
- Add the onions, mozzarella, basil and chilli to the pizza.
- Butterfly the prawns (cut them down their length but not the full way through so that they do not break into half). This increases the surface area of the prawn, making them absorb more flavour.
- Add the prawns on top of the pizza, and season with lots of salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, until the prawns are cooked.