-1 Kg baby potatoes
-1 cup of white wine vinegar
-2 cups of water
-1.5 tbsp salt
– Butter (or vegan butter)
-A few chives, finely chopped
1) Cut the baby potatoes in half.
2) Put them into a deep baking tray.
3) Cover with the cup of vinegar and 2 cups of water.
4) Add the salt on top.
5) Bake in the oven for 1.5 hours, turning occasionally, until the liquid has gone.
6) Add dots of butter onto the potatoes, mix and return to the oven for 15 minutes, until crispy.
7) Sprinkle on more sea salt and the chives.