– 2 cauliflowers
– 1 handful of mint, chopped
– 1 handful of coriander, chopped
– 2 red onions, finely chopped
– 2 handfuls of black or green olives, chopped
– 1 handful of pomegranate seeds
– Olive oil, to drizzle
– 1 stock cube (made into stock with hot water)
1) Cut the cauliflower into pieces.
2) Place in a food processer (with NO water) until fine.
3) Then heat a small amount of oil in a pan and place the cauliflower grains in the pan. Fry for about 3 minutes. Use a fork to fluff up the cous cous and stop it from sticking to the pan.
4) Then add 1/4 cup of stock to the pan, cover the pan, and cook on low heat for 5 minutes, stirring half way.
5) Then place the cooked cous cous onto plates, so that it cools down.
6) Add all the other items to the cous cous, and drizzle with olive oil.
One thought on “Pomegranate & herb low carb cauliflower ‘cous cous’”