Ingredients: (serves 4, as a side salad)
For the salad:
- 2 green peppers, cut into rings
- 1 cucumber, the insides removed, cut into pieces
- 6 tomatoes, cut into wedges (I usually get on the vine tomatoes for this, as they are a lot juicier)
- 1 small jar of pitted black olives, drained
- 1 red onion, cut into thin slices
- 1 block of feta cheese, crumbled (leave out if vegan)
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Mix all of the salad ingredients together, in a large bowl.
- In a jar, shake together the dressing ingredients. Add this to the salad.
- Drizzle with some extra olive oil.