This is a lovely breakfast, packed with protein.
Ingredients: (serves 2)
- 1 long papaya
- Protein yogurt (I used 150g Kvarg raspberry, but you can use any flavour)
- A handful of frozen blueberries
- 50- 100ml skimmed milk depending on how you like the consistency
- Protein granola (I used Lizi’s)
- Toasted/ flaked/ desiccated coconut
- Wash the papaya and cut in half.
- Remove the seeds from the papaya and remove some of the flesh. The easiest way to do this is to use a teaspoon.
- Blend all the ingredients together for the smoothie.
- Pour the smoothie into the papaya halves.
- Top with any toppings that you like.