• 275g butter
• 300g caster sugar
• 75g dark brown sugar
• 4 eggs
• 75g cocoa powder
• 100g self raising flour
• 2 packs of mini eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees c. Line a baking tray with butter and parchment.
2. Put the butter in the mixer and mix until soft (leave out this step if already soft).
3. Whisk in the caster sugar and dark brown sugar.
4. Then add in the eggs.
5. Add the cocoa powder and flour.
6. Add 1. 5 packs of the mini eggs (I like to crush them a bit before) leaving some for the top and decoration.
7. Add a few on top before baking (there are 2 trays in the photo, but I doubled the recipe, usually just use one tray).
8. Bake for 45 minutes.
9. Leave in the tin to cool, then cut into squares.
10. In a bowl above a pan of hot water add the white chocolate. Heat until melted.
11. Drizzle on top of the brownies then add the extra mini eggs.