Cheesecake is such an easy desert to make but so fun to play around with the flavours. This tropical one will not disappoint !
Ingredients: (serves 10)
- 1 pack of ‘nice’ biscuits
- 70g butter, melted
- 2 x 180g tub of Philadelphia light soft cheese
- 1 x 250g tub of ricotta cheese
- 100g caster sugar
- 1/4 can coconut milk
- 2 handfuls of desiccated coconut
- Fry light coconut spray
- 3 passion fruits
- Half a mango, some slices and some chopped into cubes
- Coconut flakes (I got mine from Holland and Barrett)
- Lime zest
- Dedicated coconut
- Edible glitter (optional)
- Put the biscuits in a ziplock bag and bash with a rolling pin until crushed.
- Mix the biscuit crumbs with the melted butter.
- Spray a 20cm cake tin with fry light coconut.
- Put the biscuit mix in the tin and press down with a fork. Put in the fridge whilst you make the mixture.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, mix together the Philadelphia, ricotta, sugar, coconut milk and desiccated coconut.
- Load the cheesecake biscuit base with the filling. smooth the top.
- Put into the fridge ideally overnight or about 8 hours to set.
- Once done, top with the mango, passion fruit, coconut flakes and desiccated and lime zest.
- Only take out the fridge just before serving to avoid going soft.