This is my take on a Starbucks iced latte, yet being much healthier, cheaper and quicker. You can adjust the flavours by changing what coffee you use and what milk you combine it with.
Ingredients: (serves 1)
- 150ml hot water
- 1 tbsp hazelnut coffee (I used the brand little’s, they also have lots of other flavours such as vanilla, chocolate orange, maple, chocolate caramel and more)
- 3 artificial sweetener tablets ( I used the Canderel brand)
- Ice cubes
- 150ml coconut milk (look at the ingredients to make sure that yours is sugar free, as many have unnecessary sugar)
- Boil the kettle. Stir the 1 tbsp of coffee with 150ml of the hot water. Add the 3 sweeteners and stir again. Add more coffee if you like it stronger or another sweetener if you like it sweeter.
- Fill up half a mason jar or glass with ice cubes.
- Pour in the black coffee.
- Fill to the top with 150ml of the coconut milk.
- Stir well.