-2 packs of trimmed green beans
-1 pack of sugar snap peas
-6 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
-2 tbsp of oyster sauce
-1 tbsp soy sauce
1) Heat up a wok on high heat. (If you don’t have a wok then just use a regular frying pan).
2) Add a some oil to the pan and leave for a few seconds to heat up.
3) Add the garlic to the work/ pan (be careful the oil will spit). Keep stirring the garlic and it only needs less than a minute until it turns golden.
4) Then put the beans, sugar snap peas, oyster sauce and soy sauce into the wok/ pan and stir for 2 minutes.
5) To cook the veg fully, add half a glass of water to the wok/pan, turn the heat down to medium, cover up with a lid and cook for about 7 minutes, stirring half way.