Par boiling the sweet potatoes in hot water and using semolina gives you that dreamy crispy coating. Literally tastes like fried chips! But so much healthier.
Ingredients: (serves 4)
- 4 sweet potatoes
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp semolina
- 2 tsp onion granules
- 2 tsp garlic granules
- Sea salt
- Switch the oven on to 180 degrees C.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into long strips.
- Get a pan of boiling water on the hob and add the sweet potato pieces. Boil for about 5-7 minutes until partially soft.
- Drain off the water and give them a little shake to get a fluffy edge.
- Put on a tray with some olive oil, semolina, onion and garlic granules.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes, turning halfway.
- Top with sea salt.